Building reliable and safe electronic systems in compliance with different international standards, such as IEC 61508, ISO 26262 or ISO 13849, can be challenging and time consuming. We are ready to help you with your next safety design.
Safety standards, especially IEC 61508, ISO 26262 and IEC 62061 require quantitative evidences for meeting the safety target. On the circuit level this can be achieved by carrying out a so called Failure-Mode, Effect and Diagnostic Analysis (FMEDA) on the component level. Do you need help?
Welcome to ASRP-Systems
Dear visitor, welcome to our website!
We offer high-valuable solutions in the fields of functional safety, hard- and firmware development, spezialised in the automotive and industrial automation sectors. Our mission is to help organisation design, build and operate safe, reliable and secure electronic systems.
We are ready to engineer your next safety product. Are you?
Currently we offer the following services:
Functional Safety Engineering
It means a development of electronics hardware that needs to be in compliance with international standards (e.g. for EMC of functional safety, electrical safety) and needs to be deployed on a regulated market (e.g. in the EU). Learn more…
What can we do for you?
- LStandard and safety-related electronic hardware development (including specification)
- LProfessional, EMC compliant PCB design
- LStandard and safety-related firmware development in C (including specification)
- L Consulting Engineering
Why should you choose us?
- LWe have worked with certifying authorities such as TÜV Rheinland, TÜV Nord or exida LLC
- LWe are experienced and know safety standards fairly well
- LWe can help you to avoid common design errors
- LWe are easy to work with
- LWe are reliable
- LWe can offer you a competitive price